developer (database) in Zürich
silvio lusti, zürich professionals it
058 201 56 60
Randstad Professionals are one of the leading recruitment companies in Switzerland and with a dedicated IT contracting team in Zurich. We are excited to help you in your search. We focus on finding the best contracts for the best contractors.
Currently we are looking for a Developer (Database), to join our client’s team in Zurich. If you wish to consult and deliver best possible solution for the costumer. You are open minded and want to share ideas and knowledge with the team – this is the role for you!
Data Management and Reporting team consists of 22 people, working from 2 locations. Their main responsibilities involve development and maintenance of Business Intelligence and Reporting platforms. The skill set includes not only database programming and report development, but also implementation of the front end tools and enhance the platforms.
• Consultant / Data Warehouse developer
• Create scripts on database level (T-SQL), C# (application servers), mainly to support the platform MyReports around scheduling, automation etc.
• Support in data processing for various topics
• Plan and build a full security concept in order to cope with legal restrictions, mainly from the ServiceNOW side but as well for other topics like HR-Reporting, EWFM etc.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
• Workload: 40% Development, 40%Consultance, 20% Maintenance
• Working in a very broad environment with lots of opportunities to evolve.
• Many possible programming languages in a professional environment.
• Interaction with many teams and customers.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
• Expert in the following technologies: T-SQL, C#
• Very good communication skills, that will allow interaction with customers and other IT teams
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• general database knowledge
• Classic ASP
Whether this role is the right fit or you would like to see if there are others that do, our dedicated and expert team is looking forward to hearing from you.
Good to know you!