project leader in Neuchâtel
barbara sorce, basel professionals it & life sciences
058 201 55 50
Our client in Neuchatel area is looking for a
Location: Neuchatel, Switzerland
Contract: until September 2017
Start date: asap
• Supporting innovative initiatives (projects, workpackages, workstreams) that involve global (internal and external) multidisciplinary teams across areas including Systems Biology, Computational Biology, Communications, Corporate Affairs, Web Design & Development and High Performance Computing.
• Implement the project management process according to the company’s project management best practices: monitoring completion of project deliverables according to business needs and within time and budget for successor activities, establishing detailed and high level plans, tracking progress, supporting the project budget and tracking costs, identifying risks and issues.
• Manage the assigned outsourcing/contracts efforts from supplier selection to contracts establishment/management, in close collaboration with Scientific SMEs, Procurement, Legal and Finance and according to PMI Policies.
• Communicate with customers on an ongoing basis (stakeholder management) to review projects requests, assess project scope, facilitate project prioritization, solidify project requirements, manage resource, provide status updates, and plan, schedule and coordinate project tasks and deliveralables.
• Support organization events for the SBV projects as well as more globally for the engagement strategy
• Participate in PMO activities: development of methods, implementation of processes and trainings.
• Degree Life Sciences or Engineering
• PMP certificates and MBA is a plus
• ≥ 2 years of industry experience in managing projects
• Excellent communication
• English fluent, French is a plus
• Efficiency: results-oriented, organizational skills, able to set priorities and to deliver on time, problem solving, high flexibility and ability to work independently.
• Good interpersonal savvy, listening, action oriented, quality driven
We are looking forward to receiving within your application:
• your CV in English
• latest Work Certificates
• your Motivation Letter
• the date of your availability
Apply now to be considered – Good to know you!
For more information and your application, please contact: Barbara Sorce,Professionals Life Sciences Consultant, email@example.com