Our client is awesome, and they are looking for an awesome person to add extra awesomeness to their team here in Zürich.
They are a web design company with a difference. They are very fun, very open minded and very good at what they do. Creativity and vibrance are key to them. This isn't the place to be if you feel like you want to be working in a suit. Their difference is their people and their style, thats how they can compete with the bigger boys on the block.
They are looking for a Lead Web Designer/Team Leader:
- Design and develop websites with a heavy focus on creative design and usability. We want you to be someone who thinks outside the box and wants to create amazing things.
- Turn client wishes into real and tangible visual masterpieces
- Lead the team of 2 designers both as a technical point of advice and a team lead for appriasals and team management
- Sign off designs from your two designers and offer input on improvements, as well as be open to suggestions on your designs
- Support the CEO on pitches by bringing your awesome design skills forward to win new business as well as your charming potential customers with your wit and charisma
- Keeps up to date with modern web design practices
- Good experience in the field of UX/UI design
- Experience with client contact
- Good English knowledge and German too.
- Experience leading a team of frontend and design specialists
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Passionate about contributing to the open source community
- Awesomeness when it comes to personal development. You want it!
- If you have been to the burning man festival in Nevada, well it wont help you in the job but I am really jealous, it looks amazing.
But hold on... what do you get out of this?
- Work with creative peeps, in an open forum atmosphere
- Really cool office, with a roof terrace, but if I win the lottery you have to move as I am buying it as a huge apartment.
- You get to choose the equipment you work with, and are given a lot of money when you start to buy the equipment you choose.
- Money every year dedicated to a topic you choose to be educated in
- Also, money every year for your health. Spend on what you like, gym membership, a bike, (I recommend a smoothie maker... delicious!)
- Attendance to events, paid for by the company
- A free unicorn (might be a lie)
If you think you are the person I am after, then send me your CV. If you don't feel ready to do that then give me a call.