Who we are looking for:
- University degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, or relevant scientific discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 3+ years background in biopharma production environment regulated by cGMP standards, preferably in manufacturing operations and/or Quality Control.
- Skilled in supporting pharma process investigations, technical writing and determining root cause through analysis.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving attitude combined with good teamwork capabilities
- Experienced in Root Cause Analysis tools (e.g. 5 Why, Fishbone, Kepner-Tregoe)
- Good complex conflict resolution, problem solving in a cross functional setting. Ideally certified 'Green' or 'Black' belt lean-six sigma.
- Ability Excel in a quality driven organization
- Can prioritize multiple assignments and changing priorities.
- Fluent English and German communication
This job based in Bern, Switzerland will initially be limited to 12 months. If you are interested in working with a global leading pharmaceutical company in a dynamic, progressive, and collaborative environment, then send us your application today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!