To be a successful candidate for the Digital Marketer and Analyst role, you should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience in digital marketing, ideally within a similar role. Prior experience managing digital marketing campaigns is required, with experience in recruitment campaigns being beneficial.
- A strong affinity for numbers and data. You should be comfortable with interpreting and analyzing complex data sets and making data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools, such as Google Looker Studio or Tableau. The ability to effectively present data and insights in a clear and understandable manner is crucial.
- Excellent project management skills. You should be capable of managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, while maintaining a high standard of work.
- Working knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Spreadsheet, Google Big Query/Google Data Studio
- Hands-on experience working with various digital advertising tools, including but not limited to Google Ads, Meta Ads, TikTok ads and display advertising.
- Expected soft skills for this position include strong communication skills, a problem-solving mindset, attention to detail, teamwork
- Fluently German and English, good French
We encourage you to send your application even if your profile does not fully match these requirements. We value your motivation and personality just as much as your skills.
- Permanent employment
- Zürich Oerlikon and remote in a hybrid model
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in a supportive and friendly environment, and play a key role in our ongoing growth and success.