· Degree in engineering or architecture
· At least three years of comparable professional experience, preferably in construction companies
· Required languages: fluent English. Knowledge of French and Italian are an advantages
· Experience of international contracts
· Understanding of the administration and accounting aspects of the order
· Proficiency in using MS Office applications (including MS-Project and Power Point), ideally experience working with tender and yard accounting applications.
· Enthusiasm, flexibility, ability to work in a team, organizational skills as well as assertiveness and communication skills
If interested and in line with the position we will be glad to evaluate your application.