Your Ideal Profile:
· Bachelor or Master's in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent).
· Minimum 5 years of experience in design for manufacturing and industrialization
· Strong experience in managing external partners and suppliers activities.
· Experience with plastic injection tooling and assembly processes a real asset
· Excellent knowledge of manufacturing process development and validation (mechanics, electronics, IQ,OQ,PQ …) in a regulated industry (Knowledge of GMP, ISO 9001/13485 a real asset)
· Experience of project management, with good knowledge of 6 Sigma methodologies, ideally: Green belt/Black belt certification
· Autonomous and organized, with strong communication and leadership skills and a proactive mindset.
· Fluent in English. Other main European languages would be an asset.
Interested? Then we eagerly await your application!