Our client is one of those gems which is established, stable, and growing, yet still maintains the start-up atmosphere of its recent past.
If you want to work somewhere which has that creative and start-up feeling, but which has an established customer base and reputation, then keep reading boy and girls!
We are looking for the right person to join their team as a:
Senior Software Engineer
Your role within the team:
- Test cases and use, and perhaps create, some testing automisation
- Simulate user activity in the cloud
- Design and build software solutions in line with the company's growing consultancy focus
Most importantly, be a cool person. Look at life positively and change what you don't like about it. You don't have to be the brainiest, you don't have to be the most charming or best dressed. Just be a good, honest, and driven person with a smile on your face. That's what life is about, all the rest you can learn to one extent or another.
What would be really cool though is if you could bring other stuff to the table, such as:
- 3 years experience in Software Development and/or Web development
- C# would be a definite plus if you have experience here
- Also, scripting languages like Ruby, Perl or Python would put you in the driver seat
- I know it's a pain for some of you but due to the Swiss system we would need either someone with general permission to work in Switzerland (C or B permit), or an EU Citizen. It would be easier if this wasn't the case, sorry!
Anyway, if you think this fits you then what are you waiting for? I'm waiting for your application. Just sat here... waiting.
Good to know you! - Matt