Application Engineer – Jura canton (CH)
Our client provides the aerospace and rail industry with unique design solutions to complex problems. In their premises they host as well one of the training centers of the group. They regularly strengthen the engineers and provide adequate training curriculum for development of their people.
The Engineering team and more specifically the Applications group wants to incorporate a new member to the team.
- The company has 3000 collaborators world wide
- The site in the Jura Canton focuses on the Aero and Rail clients
- The structure is flat. Within the normal departments (sales, HR, etc), the engineering team reports directly to the General of the Site
- This position reports to the Engineering Manager who reports to the GM
- Collaborate with new product development. You have a 360° responsibilities, from Production to Customer
- You are the technical representative for Clients, translating customer needs into technical specifications and the other way around, integrating technical solutions into the Customer
- This job needs 15-20% of travel
- You participate from the beginning in specific training programs provided by the company being the goal to enhance your skillet and increase your employability
- Engineer with sound background within the bearing industry (in the aero/rail industry is a plus)
- Minimum 6 years experience
- You speak fluent English and/or German and/or French
- You are familiar with Solidworks