Who we are looking for:
- 2 years work experience in a relevant field (administration, analytics, finance, payroll, HR or customer service)
- Fluent English and German B1/B2, French is a plus
- Advanced MS Office skills specifically Excel
- Prior knowledge of Swiss labor law is a plus
- Prior experience is a large multicultural enterprise is a plus
- Prior experience with SAP and/or Time and Attendance systems/processes is a plus
While working with established systems and processes, we are always looking to improve the way we work by using automation and digitization or redesigning processes. A successful candidate for our team, demonstrates a general positive problem-solving attitude and some stress resilience. He/she is detail- and customer service oriented and can think in a networked fashion.
This role based in Zug, Switzerland will initially be limited until December 31st, 2024, with the option for extension. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today.