On behalf of our client, a leading company from the manufacturing industry with international presence, we have the pleasure of conducting an exclusive, mandated search for an:
Developer in SAP CC (Part time/Full time)
We are actively looking for a dynamic and ambitious candidate to join our client’s SAP Competence Center in Zug.
The purpose of this role is to get you involved in the maintenance and further development of SAP CC modules, whilst being actively focused on the transformation of existing print forms from SmartForms and SAPScript to SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe. This position will offer you a high international audience, whilst working closely with the company’s business and technical stakeholders worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
- Centralization and integration of global print forms in the SAP CC
- Review and technical transformation of the system’s legacy forms and development of new ones
- Work in a close cooperation with end-user and business stakeholders and analysis their requirements for existing and new business processes
- Development and adjustment of reports, interfaces, enhancements and conversions within the SAP CC
- Design and development of technical solutions and creation of the technical documentation in accordance with SAP Best Practices
- Further development of the SAP System with a high focus on BI, BO and BW
- When necessary, travelling across the company’s global locations
- Min. 3 years of experience with SAP ABAP
- Experience with SmartForms and SAPScript
- Ideally, practical experience in the transformation of print forms in SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe
- Previous experience in a production oriented company
- Fluency in German and English
- Eligibility to live and work in Switzerland
This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading global company and shape your career while cutting your teeth on diverse international projects, with stimulating tasks and talented colleagues. If this role excites you, and you feel you could take this next challenge, then don’t hesitate to send us your full application including CV, Cover Letter, Diplomas and References.
Good to know you!