Who we are looking for
- A minimum bachelor's in accounting, Economics, finance; and/or related level of certification is preferred.
- A minimum 4 years of finance experience
- Strong communication skills, customer focus and proactive attitude, and ability to partner effectively with business.
- Proficiency in working with SAP FI/CO, BW, AFO/BI, S4H is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience working with reporting and planning tools is beneficial.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Excel, word, Power Point) and ideally MS Power applications (Power BI, Power Query, Power Automate, and Power apps)
- Ability to take initiative and work independently in an international and hybrid (virtual/on-site) environment; ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Open to new ideas and with strong interest for digital technologies
- Strong commitment to business ethics and J&J Credo values
- Business fluency in English (Oral and Written), German is a plus but not mandatory.
- A good team player who will be able to work along with an extended finance team with multiple functional areas.
Questions for your application:
- What is your first course of action when a process change interferes with your normal business operations? (100 words)
- Tell us something you've researched about EU medical device regulations after you've seen this role that made you want to apply? (100 Words)
- Provide insight to your understanding of J&J's credo and how these values influence your professional approach?
- Can you provide an example of when you utilized technology to improve a process or solved a challenge?
This role based in Zuchwil (SO), Switzerland will initially be limited until December 31st, 2024 with an option for extension. If you are interested in working for a global leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!