Product Care support in Rotkreuz
Megann Löffler, Basel Professionals IT & Life Sciences
058 201 55 50
Our client in Zug area is looking for a
Product Care Support
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Contract: until 15/10/2017
Start date: asap
Managing Operations Product and Process projects and supporting Product Leaders in technical documentation such as CAPA and technical Change Documentation.
In this position, your duties and responsibilities will be the following:
• Creating project and production documentation
• Preparing technical documentation in SAP within CAPA and Change management
• Preparing technical documents for production process improvements.
• Preparing project information and slide decks to support project teams and management teams (e.g. Project Steering, Operations Instrumentation Leadership, etc.) in their decision making
• Planning and monitoring subprojects
• Collecting key performance indicators as well as preparing and communicating reports on project status and project progress
• Participating in and leading of relevant meetings as well as organizing workshops
• Acting as an interface between the different functions within a subproject especially to R&D and colleagues in the United States Requirements
• Production / Process Engineer - Technical Apprenticeship with additional education (e.g. Höhere Fachschule) in Process Engineering, Project Management, or related fields.
• Advanced project management, technical & SAP documentation skills and experience in medical devices.
• Regulatory and quality standards (especially Production Control, CAPA and Change Management)
• Ability and willingness to work independently in cross-functional teams
• Very good communication skills throughout all levels of the organization
• Excellent process understanding
• Skills in planning and organization
• German and English proficient
We are looking forward to receiving within your application:
• your CV in English
• latest Work Certificates
• the date of your availability
Apply now to be considered – Good to know you!
For more information and your application, please contact:
Recruiter Life Sciences
Randstad (Suisse) SA