Professional Application Engineer PlanSource in Basel
Petr Slavicek, Zürich Professionals IT
058 201 56 60
Randstad Professionals are one of the leading recruitment companies in Switzerland and with a dedicated IT contracting team in Zurich. We are excited to help you in your search. We focus on finding the best contracts for the best contractors.
Currently we are looking for a Developer to join our client’s team in Basel. A developer is required to join a team of developers which will investigate, design, develop and test technical solutions for our existing high and medium priority backlog of PlanSource bugs.
The candidate will be a key part of a Virtual team providing Plansource application Software Development. This person will also be responsible to work as a part of a small team working with the Agile (SCRUM) development methodology. This person will deliver fixes in weekly sprints. What is more, working as part of a team, the candidate will be fully responsible for analysis build, testing (including trouble-shooting) system and functional impact assessments.
- At least 5 years of practical experience as a programmer (any language but Java Script preferred)
- 5 years experience in OPX2 Script programming
- 3 years development experience in working with Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- 2-3 years Plansource Application development experience
- .NET (COM programming, excel based reporting, excel automation, IIS and web technologies), linux - shell scripts and good system understanding (batches, crontabs, threads and minor administrative tools), sql - good programming and fine tuning skills
- Tools: SVN, JIRA, Opx2 Pro/ProWeb, nAnt
- Very good knowledge of OPX2 Script language
- Working language is English, therefore fluency in Englsh is a must
- High proficiency in working virtually is a must, since s/he will be working in a virtual development team (2-6 developers / testers)
Nice to Haves:
- Development experience within the Pharma Industry
- Design patterns - theoretical knowledge and practical implementations
- LISP experience
Whether this role is the right fit or you would like to see if there are others that do, our dedicated and expert team is looking forward to hearing from you.
Good to know you!