Within the telephony Team, the International Telephony Project Manager is responsible for the management of various Telephony projects implementation and support telephony operational team.
His tasks will be the following:
- Assessing the requirements of projects
- Planning and supervising contact center projects (VOIP technologies, and Avaya telephony and customer's applications deployment in all premises)
- Cooperation and skilled advising to business on VOIP, ACD and Call routing
- Manage and control design, set-up and implementation of Telephony in Call centres and offices.
- On-site project management (travels)
- Engineer in Information Technology or telephony
- Experience of 3 years in a similar position
- Outstanding knowledge of Avaya VOIP Technology
- Excellent knowledge in Call centre and call routing
- Knowledge in all infrastructure aspects of Information Technology (network, OS, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills (English + French)
- Outstanding planning and organization skills
- Project management experience in telephony and Infrastructure