Our client, a multinational consulting group, is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join its team in Geneva.
- Provide on-site IT support resolving desktop problems and maintaining hardware
- Respond to all customer incidents and service requests
- Resolve any user faults within agreed SLAs
- Troubleshoot and resolve all desktop issues and initiate the return of faulty customer equipment.
- Carry out regular routine and preventative maintenance on the range of desktop equipment
- Maintain a high level of communication at all time with both colleagues and senior members
- 2 years’ experience in an IT service oriented environment
- Strong understanding of Windows 7 environment and office 2010
- Hands on experience with Avaya IP phones
- Hands on experience with Lenovo Hardware and HP printers
- Good understanding of Exchange 2008 and Active Directory
- Understanding of networking principles
- English and French fluent
Do you feel like your profile fits the bill? Then send us your CV, we will be delighted to get in touch with you.