This is a wonderful opportunity to join our client – An employee focused consultancy in Baden.
Our client is growing extremely fast due to the good work performed for their customers. They put an emphasis on customer service, a fun atmosphere and delivering the best results. This is a differentiator that they are incredibly proud of.
You'll be involved with a range of different departments throughout your clients. You will be responsible for the technical points of each project, but largely development. In addition to the development and implementation of Web Solutions you will be a technical and design point of advice for your clients.
You will also be involved in the maintenance and growth of existing content.
Your projects will include the following areas:
- Corporate Websites/Intranet sites
- Mobile Solutions
- Web Analytics
- University degree in computer science or related subject
- 3+ years experience in the development of Web solutions
- Be able to convey messages clearly, particularly when explaining technical aspects to non-technical people
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Fluent in both English and German
You will also have broad technical knowledge, however experience in a combination of the following
- Good working experience with frameworks such as jQuery
- High level of service and customer orientation combined with quality assurance
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
- Good working experience in Angular JS
- Lengthy experience working with Sitecore (or another equivalent web CMS)
Everyone says they are fun and dynamic right? But trust me, these guys are.
You will have colleages based in Switzerland but who come from all over the world.
In this international environment you will be expected to work hard, but what you get back is a client which makes it feel as little like work as possible.
If you think you fit the criteria then I greatly look forward to your application!
Good to know you!