Randstad Professionals are one of the leading recruitment companies in Switzerland and with a dedicated IT contracting team in Zurich. We are excited to help you in your search. We focus on finding the best contracts for the best contractors.
For our client, a well-known international bank in Zurich, we are currently looking for an experienced Technical Lead – BIG Data / DWH
- Hands-on experience in data warehouse programming and architecture
- Technical leadership experience
- Deep understanding of Big Data architecture, challenges and migration options
- Development experience on a Big Data Platform: Kafka, Sqoop, HDFS, Spark, Python, SQL and non-SQL DB experience
- Profound knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter is a must
- Working experience on managed EDW platforms
- Hands-on experience managing large number of upstream and downstream data feeds and applications
- Hands-on experience on Cloudera Hadoop platform is a great plus
- Excellent English skills (oral/written)
- Lead technical role in implementing a global data sourcing and provisioning platform to support evolving regulatory needs for downstream GC (general counsel) applications providing consistent, high quality data
- Provide technical assistance to team and drive issue resolution including optimize and performance tuning
- Close collaboration with project delivery lead in every development process aspect
- Creating and maintaining target architecture vision and roadmap for Big Data Platform migration
- Lead technical migration to the strategic data platform (big data platform) for GC
Whether this role is the right fit or you would like to see if there are others that do, our dedicated and expert team is looking forward to hearing from you.
Good to know you!