Our client in Bern is cool, very cool, and it is with pleasure that I get to introduce you to their role of:
If you are the sort of designer that sees value in you being involved in the entire development process, value usability, and value the importance of key user feedback to make something intuitive and easy, then this is the company for you, as they feel the same. No more fighting to hear your voice heard about the importance of UX.
So, what will you be doing?
- You'll be working throughout the development process in line with the Scrum methodology
- You'll start with analysing the needs and behavior of the key users, interviewing and watching... and waiting...
- Designing and proto-tying web and mobile applications. Some will need improving via a re-design, others will be green and ready for your magic touch
- The feedback won't stop, it's your responsibility to take this into account at each stage of development
- Constant usability testing is key too.
What you'll need
Most important is communication, you'll need to be a good listener and have good conceptual thinking
Experience with user research, testing and Usability design
Experience with the agile software design process
Good English and German skills (both written and spoken)
What is in it for you?
A company that understands UX/UI as key to the whole process rather than just the start
New and modern designed offices
Company Gym and Canteen
If this feels like the role for you then go ahead and apply, if you don't feel ready to apply or want more information then go ahead and give me a call :)
Good to know you,