As a European Training Specialist, you will conduct European trainings for customers and internal associates on
the Cell Sorter Flow Cytometry platforms and Cell Analysis products. Together with your European colleagues,
you will design appropriate training modules and programs. You will report to the European Customer Support
You have the following responsibilities:
- Delivering operator training courses to external customers on Cell Sorters and applications, within the
European Training & Education Center.
- Conducting internal trainings, workshops and webinars for the local training, application and Sales &
Marketing organizations when required.
- Developing different levels and types of training programs related to research applications in Flow Cytometry.
- Developing and maintaining training & education documentation materials.
- Providing training and application support to local organizations by assisting in troubleshooting applications as
- Participating at European Business assemblies and, whenever appropriate, at European and Country
workshops, seminars exhibitions or trade shows.
- Actively assisting in keeping the training facilities within Good Laboratory Practice standards, and ensuring the
availability of operating supplies.
- Frequently consulting with customer training and customer support associates to ensure the customer
receives consistent information, training and advice for all post-sales support groups.
- Continuously monitoring customer satisfaction on training and suggesting improvements where necessary.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the Biosciences range of products and latest technology developments in the area of Flow Cytometry.
- Degree in Biological Sciences or related study field
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in Flow Cytometry,on Cell Sorters
- Strong experience in the field of Flow Cytometry applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective training, presentation and teaching skills
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Effective knowledge and use of various computer systems, PC and flow cytometry software
- Process-oriented and well-organized
- Commercial aptitude and customer oriented
- Team player
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an advantage