Randstad Professionals are one of the leading recruitment companies in Switzerland and with a dedicated IT contracting team in Zurich. We are excited to help you in your search. We focus on finding the best contracts for the best contractors.
For our client based in Oberdorf, we are looking for a Validation Engineer to provide support for Functional Test Method Validation activities associated with Mechanical and Materials Test Methods.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serves as technical expert for the Validation process and responsibilities to ensure compliance
- Writes, reviews and approves Validation Plans, Summary Reports and other documentation associated with validations
- Ensures that all validation activities are carried out and reported in a timely manner
- Facilitates, encourages and coordinate continuous improvement with respect to validation activities.
- Execute Mechanical Testing projects
- High understanding of GMP, Compliance, and Validation Practices
- Experience with Mechanical Testing is desirable
- Qualification in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Engineering or Life Science with additional technical qualification) with a broad technical/educational skills base
Non-Technical Profile Requirements:
- Must be able to lead and give direction to Validation Projects
- Minimum of 2 years working in a regulated environment, a minimum 1 of which has been spent carrying out validation activities
- English and German spoken and written
Whether this role is the right fit or you would like to see if there are others that do, our dedicated and expert team is looking forward to hearing from you.
Good to know you!