- PhD in immunology and cell biology
- In-depth experience in large molecule drug discovery
- Experience with handling, manipulation and characterization of human cell types, immune cells (primary and iPSC-derived)
- Knowledge of human immunology/disease biology relevant in inflammatory and immune-oncology indications
- Solid understanding of receptor and/or enzyme pharmacology and working with a broad range of targets
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of laboratory HS&E regulations
We offer a full-time contract with flexible working hours, in a fast-growing biotech company working in a very innovative field of research.
If in line with the requisites and interested in delving into this opportunity, we will be glad to receive your up-to-date and detailed CV.
We believe in making the recruitment process as human and personal as possible.We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all the laws on equality, equal treatment, anti-discrimination and labor law of Switzerland. We encourage applications from individuals of all ages, genders, origins, and backgrounds.