Who we are looking for:
- University Degree in natural science, applied science or equivalent
- Ability to work in a diverse and changing environment
- Independent way of working and taking ownership of assigned task to plan and deliver according to agreed timelines
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to simultaneously support multiple projects, duties and assignments and prioritize accordingly
This job based in Bern, Switzerland will initially be limited to 12 months. If you are interested in working with a global leading pharmaceutical company in a dynamic, progressive, and collaborative environment, then send us your application today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!