At Randstad, we place the utmost importance on the security of our systems. However, no matter how much effort we put into system security, vulnerabilities can unfortunately still exist.
That's why we're asking you to help us better protect our systems and our customers. Please inform us if you discover a security gap or vulnerability so that we can take measures to close it as quickly as possible.
Provided you discover a vulnerability:
- Please report your findings using this form.
- Please do not exploit the vulnerability or problem; not even to demonstrate to us how the vulnerability manifests itself.
- Do not share the information with anyone until the issue has been fixed by us.
- Do not launch any attacks on our systems, either social engineering, distributed denial of service attacks, spam or using any other tools.
- Please provide us with all information necessary to reproduce the problem and fix it as soon as possible. Usually, the IP address or URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability are sufficient. However, more detailed explanations may be required for complex vulnerabilities.
- If you agree to be contacted by us, please provide a contact option below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible with an assessment of the problem and an estimated date for fixing it.
- We will keep your report strictly confidential and will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent.
- We will keep you informed of progress in resolving the issue.
- We strive to resolve any issues that arise as quickly as possible, and once resolved, we would like to play an active role in the final release of the issue.